GETTING YOU OUT OF YOUR OWN WAY
The best way to predict the future is to create it. – Abraham Lincoln
How would you answer these questions?
- Are you getting to those important but not urgent goals, or do they usually put off for later?
- Have you been feeling stuck and stalled? Or held back?
- Do you have a sense of striving but not arriving?
- Or perhaps you know you want something more, if only you had clarity!
There are areas in your life where you do achieve some results. And yet, for most people there is an important goal or desire which eludes you. People generally know what needs to be done, but something has held you back up until now. Personal success coaching can help you to get the results that will make the difference on many levels for you.
Getting Unstuck – Getting Results
You are the creator of your own life, with your own personal dreams and desires. Therefore, coaching will be a unique experience customized for your specific needs and goals. Here are some of the results you can expect:
- discover your self-defeating patterns, to step out of them and get into action
- explore your beliefs, behaviours, and blocks that has been a barrier to your achievement
- clarify goals, aligned with your values, for congruent sustainable motivation
- learn task decomposition of your goals, for actionable steps to quickly make tangible and consistent progress
- overcome fears and create greater courage and confidence
- develop habits of action – reduce overwhelm, distraction, procrastination, and anxiety
- stay true to who you are and what you truly want
Who hires a success coach?
Clients come from all walks of life, from professionals to entrepreneurs to single Moms and young adults. Although from divergent backgrounds, they do have some traits in common of wanting:
- Help with clarifying and creating focus on their desired outcomes
- To develop healthy habits around ideal weight loss and fitness
- Develop the power of habit of consistent pro-active action steps to produce real results, and lower stress and anxiety
- Be willing to take a step out of your comfort zone towards your greatness
- Willing to be accountable with the courage to discover what’s kept you stuck up until now
- Be willing to give up feeling bad to increased confidence and satisfaction with each milestone achieved
Is Success Coaching worth the investment?
The investment is worthy of questioning its value. When we consider the cost of NOT taking purposeful action towards your life’s dreams and goals, what is the cost to your level of happiness, satisfaction, and quality of life? This is your life.
“Life is not a dress rehearsal” – Rose Tremain
Some people fail to recognize the personal bankruptcy of staying stuck in a rut; like the ones who gave up on their dreams, at a cost of a life shortened by neglect and stress. How much energy and hours has been spent procrastinating and avoiding doing what is truly important? Where have you traded distraction for action that would make a real difference? Where have you settled and what’s it cost you in lost or wasted years of your life?
For some, they go low enough to finally repel in a better direction, however as quoted by Thoreau, the mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
The value of increased personal satisfaction, happiness, and the empowered taking control of one’s life, makes this investment of hiring a personal success coach a no-brainer! You may then wonder, as I did, why I had ever waited so long to add a coach to my power team!
How do I start? Discovery Coaching Session
The first session is designed to explore and clarify your values, priorities, and direction for a great life. You will emerge from this session with a clearer sense of who you are and what you want. You will leave with an established goal and a plan of action to do on your own or with the help of your coach.
- Discovery Coaching Session – 90 minutes $150.00 (plus applicable taxes)
- Most clients prefer coaching sessions twice per month.
- However, this can be increased at the beginning if needed, or it can be reduced to once a month.
- It is also recommended to commit to a minimum of a 6 month program for results, or to a 12 month commitment for maximum benefit.
- Coaching session options are by phone or by Skype.
Just give me a call for more information to begin your first coaching session!